Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Ph.D. University of California at Santa Barbara, 2002
- M.S. University of California at Santa Barbara, 2000
- B.Tech. Jadavpur University India, 1996
- Smart System Architectures and Internet of Things
- Cooperative, Autonomous and Intelligent Mobile Systems and Big Data
- Real-Time System Software
- Real-Time System Level Database Management
- Scheduling and Partitioning Algorithms for Smart IoT Systems
- Fog Computing System Architecture
- A. Mukherjee and M. Marek-Sadowska, “Wave Steering to Integrate Logic and Physical Syntheses”, IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Systems, vol. 11, no. 1, February 2003, pp.105-120.
- K. Regester, J. Byun, A. Mukherjee and A. Ravindran, “Implementing bioinformatics algorithms on Nallatech-configurable multi-FPGA systems”, Xcell Journal., Second Quarter, 2005, pp.100-103.
- F. Su, W. Hwang, A. Mukherjee and K. Chakrabarty, "Testing and Diagnosis of Realistic Defects in Digital Microfluidic Biochips", Journal of Electronic Testing: Theory and Applications, 2006, pp.219-233.
- R. Karanam, A. Ravindran, and A. Mukherjee, “A Stream Chip-multiprocessor for Bioinformatics”, ACM SIGARCH Computer Architecture News, Volume 36, Issue 2, pp. 2 – 9, May 2008.
- A.Kailas, V.Cecchi, and A.Mukherjee, " A Survey of Communications and Networking Technologies for Energy Management in Buildings and Home Automation", Journal of Computer Networks and Communications, Article ID 932181, 12 pages, Jan 2012.
- Datta, K.; Mukherjee, A.; Cao, G.; Tenneti, R.; Vijendra Kumar Lakshmi, V.; Ravindran, A.; Joshi, B.S. CASPER: Embedding Power Estimation and Hardware-Controlled Power Management in a Cycle-Accurate Micro-Architecture Simulation Platform for Many-Core Multi-Threading Heterogeneous Processors. J. Low Power Electron. Appl. 2012,2, 30-68.
- A. Panday, B. Joshi, A. Ravindran, A. Mukherjee and H. P. Zaveri, “Real-Time Processing of Biomedical Streaming Data on Cell Broadband Engine”, Submitted for publication, 2012.
- A. Seal and A. Mukherjee, "On the Emerging Coexistence of Edge, Fog and Cloud Computing paradigms in Real-Time Internets-of-EveryThing which operate in the Big-Squared Data space," SoutheastCon 2018, St. Petersburg, FL, USA, 2018, pp. 1-9. doi: 10.1109/SECON.2018.8478948