Skip to Main Content
Dr. Asis Nasipuri, Ph.D.
Professor and Chair
- Ph.D. University of Massachusetts at Amherst, 1993
- M.S. University of Massachusetts at Amherst, 1990
- B.Tech. (Hons.) Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India, 1987
- Multi-hop Wireless Networks
- Wireless sensor networks
- Mesh networks
- Mobile ad-hoc networks
- Wireless Experimental Testbeds
- Statistical Signal Processing
- Md. M. I. Rajib and A. Nasipuri, “Predictive Retransmissions for Intermittently Connected Sensor Networks with Transmission Diversity”, ACM Transactions on Embedded Computing Systems (TECS), Volume 17 Issue 1, January, 2018.
- A. Pal and A. Nasipuri, “Distributed Routing and Channel Selection for Multi-Channel Wireless Sensor Networks”, MDPI Journal of Sensor and Actuator Networks, 6 (3), July 2017.
- A. Nasipuri, R. Cox, J. M. Conrad, L. Van der Zel, B. Rodriguez, and R. McKosky, “Design considerations for a large-scale wireless sensor network for substation monitoring”, 2010 IEEE 35th Conference on Local Computer Networks (LCN), pages 882-889, October, 2010.
- Amitangshu Pal and Asis Nasipuri, “A Quality based Routing Protocol for Wireless Mesh Networks”, Pervasive and Mobile Computing, Vol. 7, No. 5, October 2011, pp. 611 – 626, Elsevier.
- Asis Nasipuri, Robert Castaneda, and Samir R. Das, “Performance of Multipath Routing for On-Demand protocols in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks”, ACM/Baltzer Mobile Networks and Applications(MONET) Journal, vol. 6, pp. 339-349, 2001.