Dipankar Maity, Ph.D.
Dr. Dipankar Maity, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., University of Maryland-College Park, USA, 2018
- B.E., Jadavpur University, India, 2013
- Control & System Theory
- Communication constrained control
- Motion planning for autonomous robots
- Information theoretic control and decision making
- Game theory
Control & Communication
- D. Maity and John S. Baras, “Optimal Event-Triggered Control of Nondeterministic Linear Systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, pp. 604 – 619, vol. 65, no. 2, 2020.
- D. Maity, M. H. Mamduhi, S. Hirche, K. H. Johansson, and J. S. Baras, “Optimal LQG control under delay-dependent costly information,” IEEE Control Systems Letters, pp. 102-107, vol. 3, no. 1, 2019.
- D. Maity and J. Baras, “Minimal Feedback Optimal Control of Linear-Quadratic-Gaussian Systems: No Communication is also a Communication,” IFAC World Congress, Berlin, 2020
Robotics & Planning
- D. Larsson, D. Maity and P. Tsiotras, “Q-Tree Search: An Information-Theoretic Approach Towards Hierarchical Abstractions for Agents with Computational Limitations,” IEEE Transactions on Robotics – to appear.
- Y. Zhou, D. Maity, and J. S. Baras, “Timed Automata Approach for Motion Planning Using Metric Interval Temporal Logic,” In 2016 IEEE European Control Conference, pp. 690-695, Denmark, 2016.
- D. Maity and J. S. Baras, “Motion Planning in Dynamic Environment with Bounded Time Temporal Logic Specifications,” In Control and Automation (MED), 23rd Mediterranean Conference, IEEE, pp. 940-946, Spain, 2015.