Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Ph.D. University of New Mexico, 2014
- M.S. University of New Mexico, 2010
- IoT security
- Hardware security and trust
- Supply chain risk management and security
- Physical unclonable functions (PUF) based authentication
- High performance computing and hardware accelerators design using FPGAs for small and resources constrained embedded electronic devices
- Ali Shuja Siddiqui, Yutian Gui, David Lawrence, Stuart Laval, Jim Plusquellic, Madhav Manjrekar, Badrul Chowdhury, Fareena Saqib, “Hardware Assisted Security Architecture for Smart Grid”, IECON 2018 (2018).
- Jim Plusquellic, Fareena Saqib, Book Chapter-X “Detecting Hardware Trojans using Delay Analysis”, pp. 219-267 in Swarup Bhunia and Mark M. Tehranipoor (Eds), The Hardware Trojan War: Attacks, Myths, and Defenses, Springer International Publishing, 389 pp., (2018).
- Wenjie Che, Fareena Saqib, Jim Plusquellic, “Novel Offset Techniques for Improving Bitstring Quality of a Hardware-Embedded Delay PUF”, IEEE Transactions on Very Large-Scale Integration (VLSI) Systems, 26(4):733-743, (2018).
- A.S. Siddiqui, Y. Gui, J. Plusquellic, F. Saqib, “A secure communication framework for ECUs”, Advances in Science, Technology and Engineering Systems Journal (ASTESJ) Special issue on Recent Advances in Engineering Systems, 2(3): 1307-1313, (2017).
- Dylan Ismari, Jim Plusquellic, Charles Lamech, Swarup Bhunia, Fareena Saqib, “On Detecting Delay Anomalies introduced by Hardware Trojans”, ICCAD 20'16: Proceedings of the 35th International Conference on Computer-Aided Design, Austin, TX, USA, 7-10 November 2016, 7 pp. (2016).
- W. Arrasmith, B. Webster, F. Saqib, “Software dominant unconventional optical imaging through atmospheric turbulence with advances towards real-time, diffraction-limited performance”, In-Tech 2016 International Conference on Innovative Technologies held in Prague, Czech Republic during 6-8 September 2016 (2016).