Madhav Manjrekar, Ph.D.
Dr. Madhav Manjrekar, Ph.D.
Ph.D., University of Wisconsin – Madison, 1999
- Applications of power electronics in utility power systems and variable speed motor drives
- Interfaces for renewable power generation and energy storage
- Cyber vulnerability of electricity infrastructure
- S. Essakiappan, W. McKay, and M. Manjrekar, “Advances in Multilevel Power Conversion in Distributed Energy Applications,” Energies, Fall 2018.
- C. Halsted and M. Manjrekar, “Critical Evaluation of Little Box Challenge Responses,” IEEE Power Electronics Magazine, December 2018.
- Kevin P. Schneider, Stuart Laval, Jacob Hansen, Ron Melton, Leslie Ponder, Lance Fox, John Hart, Joshua Hambrick, Mark Buckner, Murali Baggu, Kumar Prabaker, Madhav Manjrekar, Somasundaram Essakiappan, Leon Tolbert, Yilu Liu, Jiaojiao Dong, Lin Zhu, Aaron Smallwood, Avnaesh Jayantilal, Chris Irwin, Guohui Yuan, “Distributed Power System Control Architecture using OpenFMB™ to Improve Distribution System Resiliency,” IEEE Access, Fall 2018.
- B. Mitra, B. H. Chowdhury, and M. Manjrekar, “HVDC Transmission for access to Off-shore Renewable Energy: A Review of Technology, Control and Protection,” IET Renewable Power Generation, Fall 2018.
- C. Yeh and M.D. Manjrekar, “A Reconfigurable Uninterruptible Power Supply System for Multiple Power Quality Applications,” IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 1361-1372, July 2007.
- M.D. Manjrekar, P. Steimer and T.A. Lipo, “Hybrid Multilevel Power Conversion System – A Competitive Solution for High Power Applications,” IEEE Trans. on Industry Applications, vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 834-841, May/June 2000.
- M.D. Manjrekar, T.A. Lipo, S.G. Chang and K.S. Kim, “Flux Tracking Methods for Direct Field Orientation,” Electric Machines and Power Systems, vol. 27, no. 8, pp. 905, August 1999.