- Provide students with an understanding of the curriculum, graduation requirements, and university and college policies and procedures
- Provide students with information about strategies for utilizing the available resources and services on campus
- Assist students in developing an education plan that leads to the timely completion of their educational goals
- Assist students in making informed decisions on career paths to match their interests and maximize their individual academic potentials
The advising functions in Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) are delegated to the following teams.
- Mrs. Michaela R. Barger, Undergraduate Academic Advisor and ECE Minor Advisor
- Ms. Keionda Sanders, Undergraduate Academic Advisor
- Mrs. Alexis C. Jennings, Undergraduate Early Entry Academic Advisor and Graduate Academic Advisor and Support Specialist
- Dr. Cricket Bonnetaud, Transition Advising Director of COE
- Dr. James Conrad, Professor, Director of Undergraduate Programs & CpE Associate Chair
Finding My Advisor
Student advisor(s) should be listed in their General Student Record. Freshmen and New Transfer Students completing freshman courses with declared majors in Engineering are advised by the College of Engineering’s Office of Student Development and Success.
To find your advisor(s):